The Conifer Unified Booster Club (CLUB) shall work for the good of all sports, focused on establishing and maintaining a first-class athletic program. See CLUB's bylaws.
Conifer Lobos Unified Boosters organizes and coordinates concessions with the majority of the proceeds going to Capitol Improvement for our athletic facilities which has funded our LIGHT THE LIGHTS campaign. A portion of the proceeds also go to the sport or organization designated by each individual volunteer.
Earn Money for your Sport/Organization or Volunteer Service Hours!
Volunteer for Concessions at a CHS game and Earn Money for your team sport/organization or get your volunteer service hours! It's easy to do and only takes a few hours of your time. Each volunteer can designate which CHS organization they want their portion of the concession proceeds to go to, or CLUB can verify your service hours. Email us to get involved. A link to Signup Genius will be avilaible shortly.
CLUB Past Accomplishments
- GOCO invensts $280,000 in CHS thanks to CLUB's efforts and grant application.
- Jeffco Public Schools pledges $35,000 to Phase 1
- 2nd Annual 2014 2nd Annual Elevation 5K raised money for Phase 1
- The 1st Annual Wild Game Potluck Fundraiser raised $9000 for Phase 1
- 2013 1st Annual Elevation 5K raised money for Phase 1
- CLUB wrote a grant application and was awarded a $50,000 1:2 matching grant from the Daniels Fund.
- CLUB borad makes a committment to capitol improvements to the athletic facilities begins works on Master Plan.
- Matched district funds and contributed $15,000 towards purchase of the main field bleachers.
- Contributed $7,000 for field improvements to the main sports field.
- Assisted in funding the main field scoreboard.
- Saved the school $13,000 in fence installation/ field clearing by hosting two “fence work” days.
- Initiated an annual golf tournament fund raiser with great success.
- Saved the district $85,000 in costs at Conifer High School through volunteers willing to provide pro-bono work & sweat equity, and enticing contributions from our neighbors & community for the improvement of the school.
- Provided $8,000 in scholarships for CHS graduating seniors.
- Purchased $3,700 of concessions equipment to support current/ future fund raising efforts for sports/activities.
- Excluding concessions payments – CLUB has made contributions to JV Cheer, girls lacrosse, boys lacrosse, tennis, wrestling, football, boys and girls soccer and baseball in the form of uniforms, tournament support, field improvements, start-up costs, practice uniforms/equipment.
- Club’s support and determination paid off with Conifer High School hosting the first Mountain Bowl and our first Homecoming game. CLUB’s support was critical in CHS’s ability to host both of these events.
- The following year Club organized the Mountain tailgate Party in order to alleviate serious parking issues at the Mountain Bowl and bussed 700 people to Evergreen.
- Club sponsors Lobo gear sports clothing with over 500 pieces of Lobo spirit wear sold.